||TotalBen offers statutory plans in those states requiring them.
||TotalBen currently offers administrative services for employee benefits. Our target market is the small to mid-sized employer.
- Transportation fringe benefits (mass-transit, vanpool and parking) are regulated under §132(f) of the Internal Revenue Code.
For a non-technical description, click here.
- Pre-tax MertroCards are available for order using this form .
- Premium Only Plans are regulated under §125 of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Flexible spending accounts for Dependent Care and Medical benefits are regulated under §125, §129 and §105 of the Internal Revenue Code. For more information on our Dependent Care product, click here. For our newsletter on Dependent Care, click here.
||TotalBen also offers individual and group employee benefits. These benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability (STD)
- Long-term Disability (LTD)
- Long-term Care (LTC)
- Commercial Liablity
- Group Pet Plans
- 401(k) - including payroll integration
- Pension Plans
- Auto & Homeowners Insurance